STAGE simulates aspects of Diagnostic, PHM and ISHM Engineering, showing the support capabilities of a System during its useful lifetime. Many types of analysis can be performed on STAGE, including Testability, System Reliability & Mission Success, Sustainability, and Logistics Resource Allocations.
- Leverages, maps and interconnects investments into diagnostics, PHM, ISHM and systems engineering.
- Provides a method to validate diagnostic and design data at a glance using vivid, presentation-ready graphs.
- Facilitates trade studies through iterative analysis based on diagnostic design data imported via DiagML.
- Provides turn-around-time assessments at any point in the operational timeline.
- Supports cost benefit analysis between different mixes of RCM (diagnostics and planned maintenance) and CBM (prognostics) approaches to system health management.
- Determines diagnostic contribution to False Alarms and MTBFA.
- Provides accurate estimates of spares consumption based on the simulated maintenance action timeline.
- Evaluates system safety and success based on failure criticality and corrective action capabilities.